Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sources sources everywhere!!!!



thebluebuildinginc.com



As I have posted earlier, I am attending The Haven Conference in Atlanta in a few weeks.  I have been making an effort to check out blogs whenever possible.  I cannot believe how much info is out there...tips, tricks, shortcuts...you name it!  

Here is one that I stumbled upon...love Maryann's layout and style...this will be a regular stop for me.  This blog was about aging metals...specifically galvanized items.  Great stuff.

interiorsalvage: Metallurgy - The ID and the Odd: Gosh, I thought I knew how to do everything. Turns out, I don't I know absolutely nothing about metals, zip, zero, nada! ...

I also just discovered Jessica from Dear Emmeline.  Here is a link to her blog: 
Dear Emmeline

And I love this title of Amanda's Blog  I got a kick out of this blog because I've been doing alot of chevron at The Yellow Building.  My youngest daughter was helping me this week and we were so confused...it was hysterical.  After reading Amanda's blog I could so picture my 10 year old giving me instructions!  

I am still checking out some of her fav blogs:  DIY Show off Funky Junk Interiors Skip to my lou the Shabby Nest six sisters stuff lil luna not just a housewife I Heart Nap Time Thrifty Decor Chick Under the Table and Dreaming Elizabeth & Co. 504 Main Todays Creative Blog The Shabby Creek Cottage Craft-O-Maniac the girl creative Monday Funday @ uncommon designs online between naps on the porch miss mustard seed chic on a shoestring My Repurposed Life be differnt act normal

No comments:

Post a Comment