Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July...aka...Dad and Daughter Day at The Blue Building

Happy Fourth of July everyone!  I'm here at Blu today and apparently it is Dad and Daughter(s) day!  Who would have though that so many dads would cave an bring their girls to Blu on the 4th!  It was great to see Mattie and her dad...friends of my daughter.  Usually see Mattie here with mom so it was nice to see dad!  By the way girls, dads get great brownie point for bringing their daughters to The Blue Building.  We all know dads don't like to shop so just the effort of bringing them here ON YOUR DAY OFF really does get you awesome bonus points!  So girls...make dad a great dessert today or serve him an ice cold beer!  He deserves it!

I've got a great idea.  Miss Marion brought me several bags of old telephone line ( or is it railroad line) insulators.  Unfortunately they are super weathered and look not so well for the wear!  A while back I saw a post on Pinterest for "faux" sea glass.  The girls and I are gonnan try this later today...let you know how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment