Thursday, July 4, 2013

And One Day Miss Billie Just Wandered In..

I am always amazed at the wonderful folks who shop at The Blue Building.  I am so blessed to have the opportunity to chat with some of the most incredible people in Alabama.  From PawPaw stopping by on his way to the doctor, to the doctor looking for a bench on his lunch hour...you just never know who will pop in!

Several weeks ago Miss Billie stopped in with here friend.  She asked me about furniture painting and we
spoke about her dining room.  I quoted her a ballpark price and we discussed finishes, etc.  This is all part of a normal day at Blu and only about 20% of the time does the customer return and ask me to do the job.  Well Miss Billie came back with a designer friend and a photo of how she pictured her dining room.  I started it on Monday and it should be finished tomorrow.  She is the sweetest southern lady!  And lawdy mercy...does she have good taste!  Beautiful home, beautiful soul!  And Girlfriend can clean a paintbrush!  Thanks Miss Billie!

Here are some before pictures.  I will post the after photos soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment