Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year...one week in!

One week into the New Year and I am setting my resolutions!  No time like the present...better late than never...I could go on for a while.  Those of you who know me know that I have a fire with way too many irons in it.  Consequently, I have been delaying my official resolutions list because there are way too many things for me to improve and try to tackle this year.  2012 was a crazy busy year for me personally as well a for life at Blu.  This year I am being very specific on my resolutions:

Maintain this blog!
Declutter one area, at least 2 x 2 sq. ft, per day..will re-evaluate this after January to increase area

Ok...that's about all I can handle right now.  All of the advice, including Dr. Oz, says to be specific and realistic.  Being realistically specific...that's all I can handle right now.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:



  1. Green tea was observed to be a functioning element for weight reduction since it contains a craving suppressant compound particularly gallate is an incredible enemy of oxidant that lift your body metabolic procedure for increasingly profitable fat consuming. http://afterburnerextremeadvice.comtop-organic-keto/

    ReplyDelete