Thursday, January 17, 2013

Building a Blog-list one blog at a time!

I make it a point to check several blogs from time to time for inspiration, to calm myself, and for moral support to see that other shop owners have way too much to do!  I must admit, they are more gracious than I!  Too often I simply sit down and scream.  I am working on this.

Look for me to build a list of my favorite blogs...my bloglist must start with:

http://missmustardseed.com/

I don't know how I stumbled upon Miss Mustard Seed, but I've been following her for several years.
On the rare occasion that I find the computer available at home, I check in to see what she's been up to.  Her Furniture Feature Friday is always a must!  Such great talent and great ideas.  Miss Mustard Seed has cornerd the market on "Inspiration".  And to watch her grow the business that she loves into a marketing masterpiece has been exciting!  I've had the pleasure of corresponding with her once or twice, as fate would have it!  I am hoping to carry her milk paint in my store here in Alabaster.  There are several chalk paint distributors in the area but no one really carries chalk paint.  Since I am an "uber" shabbier ( the more distressed the furniture, the better the piece), I think milk paint is a good fit.  We shall see...

Anyway...start with MMS...she will not disappaint you...LOL!

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment