Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our First Blog!!!

Okay...I have no idea what I am doing but here goes...

I guess this is not so hard.  I promise to try to be interesting!

Will post new items and projects...and highlight vendors!!!

Send me your suggestions and tell me what you'd like to see on this blog!


Yesterday, Erica and I went to check on our display at the 2011 Decorator's Showhouse at the Jernigan Estate in Mountainbrook.  Dennis Glenn of Design-It Studios and Annie Underwood of L-Ann Designs did a wonderful job of showcasing our furniture with just the right touches!  Miss Tiffany looked beautiful, as usual, greeting visitors in tour Media and Concession areas.  I will post some photos tomorrow...gotta get them from Erica!  Can't wait for you to see them!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog!
    'tiques an'uniques Carl and Mary Stout vendors at the Blu Building for four years! We love working with you Sue thank you for all you do to help make our business successful!

    Please share our website www.tiquesanuniques.com

    ReplyDelete